Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Class Visitor!

We had a special visitor in our classroom last week! Raigan had borrowed our "bug cage" to catch a very unusual insect she had seen around her house and show it to the class. We haven't seen that insect yet, but we were excited to host the creature that she did find! (It tied nicely to our recent study on groups from the animal kingdom!) I've asked Raigan to tell you all about it. :)


Hey! This is Raigan! It was on a Sunday, and I was at Allison's house. Her mom showed me Hopper so I caught it. Allison let me use her cage until I got home. Then I brought Hopper back to school in Mrs. Liner's bug cage. The reason I named it Hopper is because he hopped more than a regular frog. I think Hopper is really special for a plain little frog because Allison caught a cricket for him to eat but he never ate since that Miracle Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment