You did it! You WON!
The Sumdog Southeast Tennessee Math Competition ended last night, and you are the WINNERS!
You joined together to dominate the overall competition! You covered the student leaderboard with the names of Ross students! And each of your classes captured a place as the Daily Winner! You are truly ROSSOME!!!
Now, it's time to face the nation! The National Competition starts today, and several schools have already jumped out to an early lead, but I'm not worried! They will soon be surprised by your talent and commitment to capture the top place in the nation! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy the long weekend! And, go Team ROSS!
:0)

Have u given out the paid subscriptions yet?
ReplyDelete-Ryan
I talked to the lady at Sumdog a little while ago and set up our paid memberships. It should be working for you now. Let me know if you can tell that your membership has been upgraded.
DeleteI'd already had to call them a second time because it wasn't working on my end. They think they have it fixed. I'll be anxious to hear what you are noticing.
Thanks!
:0)
hey ms.carson we r 25th on the leaderboard. imso excited i just cant hide it. woo hoo! from katie ware
ReplyDeleteYayyyyy!
ReplyDeleteKatie, I'm so proud of you! What an amazing accomplishment! And you all worked together to make it happen!
I can't wait to celebrate with everyone tomorrow! Get some rest, and I'll see you soon!
:0)
thank u my parents said they r excited for me to see ya tomorrow happy sumdoging!
ReplyDelete