Monday, July 29, 2013

Welcome Back!

I hope you've had a fun and relaxing summer vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it! 

I've been busy getting ready for our new school year, and I thought you might like to hear (and see) a little bit of what's been going on while you were away!

First of all, there have been exciting renovations at Ross this summer! All of the classrooms have beautiful new floors! The bathrooms have really cool bright blue new stalls! And, the new office...well you'll just have to see it to believe it!

I've been busy working on new math activities, too! This summer I have spent time with some really awesome teachers, and we have been exploring some really cool new changes that will be taking place in our math classes this year! I can't wait to show you!

I'm including a couple of pictures below. There are two pictures of the classroom so that you can see the pretty new floors and what it looks like now that they have moved all of the furniture back in. (Can you see all the work I have left to get finished? Don't worry....everything will be right where it should be before you get here!) The other pictures are from one of my math meetings. (Can you tell how hard I'm working?  I didn't even know they were taking my picture!)

So, get ready! Now you know that I'm busy getting ready, too! Just for you!

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment