Welcome to our new school year! I'm so happy that you will be joining me in class this year! I love the excitement of a new school year, don't you?
We will make lots of great memories this year! We have lots to learn and do together. I can't wait to tell you all about it!
But, first, I'd love to hear about your summer! :)
What did you do? What adventures did you have? What was the best part (or the worst part!) of your summer vacation? Did you sleep late every day or get up early? Did you play ball, swim, ride your bicycle, or read a great book?
Here on our class website (called a "blog"), we can share all kinds of ideas with each other. This time, I'd love for you to share about your summer. By clicking on "Comment", you will be given a place to type all of your information. When you are ready to share, you may want to ask your parent to help you. Once they've guided you through the steps the first time, you'll be set to post comments to our blog whenever you wish.
Be sure you complete all of the steps to post your comment. Then, your comment will be sent to ME before it is posted to our blog. When I have read your comment, I will post it for everyone else to enjoy, too!
Visit our blog frequently to see new posts from your friends and your teacher! It will be fun hearing all about our summer vacations!
Can't wait to see you soon!
Ms. Liner
:)
Hi Mrs.Liner! It's Kinga! I finally read your blog :) My favorite thing I did this Summer was getting my dog,Coco. She is a beagle/corgi mix. We already taught her how to sit,shake,and come!! My second favorite is when we went kayaking on the Hiwassee River. It was fun! How do you make an account? I dont know how yet. I had a great 1st day :D
ReplyDeleteHey Ms.Liner is me Rosa yes like Kinga SAID I had an AMAZING summer i went to miami beach and so much more by the way it my say anonymous but its me because i dont know how to make an acount bye =D
ReplyDeleteHi it's Lindee I read your blog and it's awesome my favorite thing I did this Summer is go to the beach thanks for a great first day :]
ReplyDeleteHi! It is Matthew. What a great first week of school!!!
ReplyDeletehey Matthew is me River! what are you doing.
DeleteHi River! It's Matthew! I am having some fun!!!
DeleteHi Mrs Liner,
ReplyDeleteThis is Chris Kreyer. I went to Dollywood this summer and rode the Wild Eagle. I got a pet kitten named Misty. I went to the Creative Discovery Museum and Jumpin Junction with my friends. I went swimming in my pool and at the YMCA. I'm looking forward to next week, hope it's great!
Hey Ms.Liner is me river! I have lots of fun in class. =)
ReplyDeletefrom River
HE HE I LOOK FUNNY IN THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! :p CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU LOL THIS IS MAYLEA
ReplyDeleteHi this is Matthew!!! I hope we have a great year and not a lot of homework!!!
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of fun in class already.=)