Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Student of the Month - COURAGE!


Congratulations, Jane!  Your classmates have chosen you to be Student of the Month for showing COURAGE!  They are proud of you for always telling the truth - no matter what!  Your classmates say they can count on you to stand up for what's right!  And, I agree!  You are a great example of courageous character!

Congratulations also goes out to the following Runner-Ups who each received multiple votes in our first ever FIVE-WAY TIE!  After a tie-breaker vote, these students each were granted a trip to the treasure box in recognition for their great character!

Ryan
Jasmine
David
Hunter

I am so proud of each of you!  : )

5 comments:

  1. I am kind of sad I haven't posted for a long time! I haven't been able to come in contact with a computer! Congratulations Jane! Also Cudos to Hunter, Jasmine, David, and Ryan! People need to COMMENT!

    Ms. Liner, can you remind the others about this blog? Along with myself, people are forgetting! :)

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Drew. I love coming on the blog to see if someone has commented on anything. But then when I come on its just old comments.i really do think many people have forgotten, Congrats, Jane!

    -Sydni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog, sydnigeren30.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amanda!!!!!!

    I can't wait till Summa!! Uh-huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey it's me Phillip..im never gonna forget this blog..congratz to all people that got on the post(im to lazy to say all the names xD)and drew.......sup xD

    ReplyDelete