Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day!







































9 comments:

  1. Good photo's..yes it's me again,but i will always be here always......CAUSE IM LVL 14 ON WORLD OF WARCRAFT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..anyway,always remember.........(wisper)I........Like....(SCREAM)WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ew. waffles? PANCAKES! NO, just kidding. ;P Ms. Liner, I think you should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsKWiXlA78

      Delete
  2. The winner of these pictures is Cameron and Ryan! yaayyy! THe crowd roars! XD


    You will never know who this is!







    ^It's Drew! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Valentine's Day because of the candy! HE HE HE!

    <><Raigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! :D I think I ate too much!

      Delete
  4. Yo,i change my profile thing again....Im Phillip by the way...I will be doing that alot.Anyway,5 DAYS OUT OF SCHOOL BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!I mean um*cough cough*ahh we will be out of school and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need to um uh um uhhhh(leaves room)xD,well been nice randomly commenting on nothing =D!

    卐۞]═╬=Phillip=╬═[۞卐

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last day for Ms.Vergara.:( I hope she is a great teacher in the 7th grade.

    TORR C

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in pigeon forge with my grandparents. i sure do wish it was valentine's day because i would get spoiled rotten with candy and toys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY!!!! i just nooticed were am in these pics MAllORY A.

    ReplyDelete