Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome!

I'm so happy that you will be a part of our classroom! We will make lots of great memories together this year! We have lots to learn and do together. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

But, first, I'd love to hear about your summer! :)
What did you do? What adventures did you have? What was the best part (or the worst part!) of your summer vacation? Did you sleep late every day or get up early? Did you play ball, swim, ride your bicycle, or read a great book?

Here on our class website (called a "blog"), we can share all kinds of ideas with each other. This time, I'd love for you to share about your summer. By clicking on "Comment", you will be given a place to type all of your information. When you are ready to share, you may want to ask your parent to help you. Once they've guided you through the steps the first time, you'll be set to post comments to our blog whenever you wish.

Be sure you complete all of the steps to post your comment. Then, your comment will be sent to ME before it is posted to our blog. When I have read your comment, I will post it for everyone else to enjoy, too!

Visit our blog frequently to see new posts from your friends and your teacher! It will be fun hearing all about our summer vacations!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Ms. Liner
:)

25 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Liner! I'm happy to be in your class this year....I went over to Yates to see my old teachers and everyone said that you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Drew! That is so sweet! What a great compliment from such a fabulous group of teachers!

    I am so excited to have you in class this year, too! It's going to be a great year!

    Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Liner for the summer I went to Disney World. I went to Epcot, Magical Kingdom, Sea World, Hollywood studios(Mgm studios), Animal Kingdom, and a water park named Typhoon Lagoon. And my friends and some of my teachers are saying that your a nice & good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Liner. I am happy to be in your class too. In the summer I went to South Dakota, Wyoming,Montana, and Minnesota. I saw Mount Rushmore in South Dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Liner also check out my blog at allisonsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs.Liner this summer i went on 3 vactions to the beach, and universle studios, and the wilderness in the smokies warterpark. It was awesome!:D

    p.s. you da bomb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison... I tried your blog and it didnt come up.... Check out mine at www.steelershavesixrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy!This is Kailyn i'm so happy i'm your class!Molly Turner said you are an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How Do you get pets on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all are doing a GREAT job with our class blog! I love hearing from you! And, I hope that you enjoy hearing from each other!

    I've got lots of neat things planned for us next week! I hope you're having a great weekend! And, I look forward to seeing you soon!

    Ms. Liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi this is mallory and im going to ask if i get a blog and name it if i do get one mallorysamockingbird.blogspot .com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i cant wait to do fun stuff in your class this year Mrs.liner,i just hope i can take the heat but im good at stress related things so basically im good with hard things, LIKE A BOSS

    ReplyDelete
  13. o and im Phillip im the one who sayed LIKE A BOSS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Mrs.Liner I'm epicskilletfan (aka)Phillip I'm a follower of you and please check out my check out my blog its epic music channel.


    -Phillip-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Drew & Alison I went on both of your blogs and they were nice. I put a coment on your blog Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey ms.liner visit my blog Sgeren30.blogspot.com sydni geren

    ReplyDelete
  17. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody what yall doin its michael

    ReplyDelete
  18. Actually my address was wrong. My real blogspot is: http://allisonsadventures10.blogspot.com/
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  19. hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo peoples of america

    ReplyDelete
  20. I change my blog but im difrent im now hollywoodundeadfan

    ReplyDelete
  21. nvm i remeber and im Phillip if your wondering



    xD

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE THE YEAR SO FAR AND THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT THE READING GROUPS ARE DOING PREZIS WHICH I LOVE!

    TORR

    ReplyDelete
  23. i like the prezis

    ReplyDelete