Can you believe it?!? We're ready for our first full week of school together! I'm so excited to add some things to our daily routine!
One new thing this week is the addition of Reading and Language Arts with Mrs. Mullinax! Yes, really! Each day, around 11:30 a.m., you will be travelling across the hall for your Reading and Language Arts classes with Mrs. Mullinax - starting Monday! Mrs. Mullinax is looking forward to meeting you and has lots of great things to share with you this week! I know that you will enjoy your time with her!
Also, on Monday, all of the reading group teachers will be visiting our classroom and "borrowing" each of you for your fall reading screening (or Dibels testing). If you have been a Cleveland City Schools student, then you will remember doing this several times a year. No big deal, right?!? Just do your best as you read to the teacher and then tell her about what you read. I know you'll do great! I've already been so impressed with you!
Lastly, remind your parents that this Thursday night is Parent Night at E. L. Ross. Your parents are invited to join me in our classroom at 7:00 p.m. (If you have a brother or sister at Ross, then your parents might want to know that 3rd grade meets at 6:00 p.m., and 4th grade meets at 6:30 p.m.) We will talk about what happens in our classroom on a typical school day and what kinds of special things to expect this year. I hope that I get to see lots of parents in our classroom that night!
I have really enjoyed reading and sharing your comments here on our class blog. Want to blog some more? Think back to our first two days together...... What were some of your favorite things about your new fifth grade classroom? (You can leave your comments below.)
We have lots of great things to do this week as we begin mastering our 5th grade skills. I'm so proud of the way you are working together as a class. And, I am looking forward to a great week!
:)
Heyy Mrs.Liner,i'm so glad i'm in your class this year!Ive heard that you are an awesome teacher!And Molly Turner told me to tell you hi:) love,kailyn
ReplyDeletehey ms. liner you are an awsome math teacher
ReplyDeleteHEY! So excited to be in your class! From the looks of it it will be a great year.
ReplyDeleteHeyy!Can't wait to come to school tommorow!wonder what were going to work on?:)kailyn
ReplyDeleteHey Mrs.Liner!
ReplyDelete:)Kailyn
Hey Mrs.Liner i'm so excited to be in you class your aswome,funny,and funny love,Tmothy:]
ReplyDeleteIm startin to like 5th grade but not alot,i wish i cou;d go back to 4th grade but im glad i got Mrs.Liner,check out my blog,its called epic music channle
ReplyDeleteI cannot WAIT for more pics and information....,this blog is going to be rockin!
ReplyDeleteDrew "the beast" Cook :) :) haha
i come from the future.....cause its like March 16 right now xD
ReplyDelete